30ml Sputum Specimen Container with Screw Cap
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Boxes|
|Production Capacity:||4 Weeks for FCL Shipment|
|Transport Package:||Bulk in Bag, 1000/Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 26110
- Material: Polypropylene
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Working Capacity: 30ml
- Label: with or Without Label
- Specification: 30ml
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Type: Drainage Container/Tube
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Application: Ideal for Sputum Container
- Trademark: RUNLAB
- Origin: China
Sputum specimen containers, 30ml, screw cap with labels
1. Manufactured from virgin polypropylene. All materials are non-cytotoxic
2. CE marked in accordance with the European Directive 98/79/EC
3. For In Vitro Use Only.
4. Containers are available in a full rane of label options (for the clinical market)
|Cat. No.||Descriptioin||Material/Cap||Label||Pack||Case of||Sterility|
|26101||30ml Sputum container||PP / PP||With label||10cups+10caps per sleeve||1000||Non-|
|26111||30ml Sputum container||PP / PP||Without label||10cups+10caps per sleeve||1000||Non-|
PRODUCT DETAILED PHOTOS:
(See above photos)
MORE DETAILS OF RUNLAB FACTORY
A. Established Date:
Runlab was established in 2005 year based on United Kingdom National Health Service (NHS) Contract.
As one professional manufacturer, Runlab focuses on 'laboratory plastic consumables' which are used in the clinical, research, hospital and special markets.
C. Runlab's facility:
1. covers about 20000 Sq. meters (215,000 Sq. Ft)
2. 200 workers (R&D Dept.: 5; QC Dept.:5)
3. Injection machines: 45 sets; Blowing machines: 14 sets
4. Professional laboratory for QC Detp.
5. Main markets: USA (30%) ; EUROPE (UK) (30%) ; Japan (12%) ...
6. Sales revenue: 9 million USD
D. Runlab's order systerm info.:
1. MOQ: USD5000 per order
2. Payment: TT (30% / 70%)
3. Lead-time: In general, 4 weeks for FCL shippment
1. Containers can be "GAMMA" stelized?
A: Runlab's containers can be GAMMA stelized, but it will be a little yellow (PP material)
2. Containers can be "E-Beam" stelized?
A: Runlab can supply E-beam sterile containers